BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

recent movies I have watched

What to watch


I'm a big football fan and this movie came out on my mission. I got home and saw that my family owned this movie. I was pretty excited to sit down and watch it and I was not disappointed at all! Reminded me very much of remember the titans where there were good morals behind what the characters were doing. This true story is a wonderful example of what we do now having a large affect on the future.

What not to watch


This is not a good movie at all. The acting and some of the lines were just terrible in my opinion. Usually I'm not a big critic on movies, but this one was just not very good at all. It was cheep for me to watch because I went to what used to be the dollar theater, (now it is the $3.50 theater) so I'm not as bummed about losing money, but I am upset about losing the time that I spent at the theater wanting to kill myself rather than watching the end of the movie. Do not see this unless you want to waist your time.

0 comments: